This winter we are all about sunshine and island time. Gathered my friends for a promising getaway to Anguilla. Stunning Beachfront Oasis in Anguilla Inspires Unparalleled Tranquility Amidst a Breathtaking Environment that Draws on the Natural Beauty of the Island
Set on a pristine beach, this discrete six-acre hideaway is nestled on the quiet and secluded Shoal Bay East on the northeast coast of Anguilla. Accessible from St. Maarten International Airport via a 20-minute sea shuttle or directly by private jets and small carriers into Anguilla’s International Airport, the stunning enclave continues to be recognized as a top hotel in the Caribbean by us and many others. SLipping away to the islands is one of our favorite things to do, and Zemi has been a go-to for several years.This trip there’s an added bonus because Zemi Beach House has been named an LXR property and is the brand’s first hotel to open in the Americas. LXR connects legendary properties into an exclusive network of hotels set apart by an unrivaled commitment to personalized attention and luxurious, yet locally immersive experiences for their guests.
This was all the impetus we needed to come check it out, yet again, for ourselves. Once we heard, “Zemi Beach House is the ideal property and Anguilla is the perfect destination to debut LXR within the Americas,” comments Feisal Jaffer, global head, LXR Hotels & Resorts. “We are thrilled to collaborate with Zemi Beach House in creating truly extraordinary and authentic experiences for all of our guests.” There was only one thing left to do and that was jet down to the island, pronto. Can we say that it did not disappoint.
The rooms, the views, and the dining are all on point. Recently appointed executive chef, Bruno Carvalho, has curated new menus
for the property’s two main restaurants – Stone and 20 Knots. You’re going to want to dress up for Stone and get your toes in the
sand at 20 Knots. His menus are out of this world delicious.
– Stone, a fine dining restaurant serving seasonal, locally- sourced, sea-to-table cuisine along with a large international selection of carefully chosen fine wines served by Zemi Beach House’s in-house sommelier.
– 20 Knots, a casual “toes-in-the-sand” restaurant and beach bar offering an international menu with a variety of cuisines infused
with the flavors of Latin America.
– Rhum Room, a refined and elegant rum tasting room featuring more than 100 small-batch, single-estate rums that recall the
Caribbean’s 18th century sugarcane plantations.
– Shoal Bay Zemi Beach Club, the resort’s casual “no-shoes, no problem” atmosphere serving inventive cocktails against the
backdrop of crystal-clear turquoise waters and towering palm trees.
– The Bohio Bar & Lounge, Zemi Beach Houses bar that serves pre- and after-dinner cocktails, champagne and wines by the glass
for guests to gather and enjoy live music and conversation.
Add this resort to your 2020 todo list, or you’ll be missing out on one of the finest experiences in the islands and you can’t say we
didn’t let you know where to go.
Do you want to keep reading?